Monday, December 22, 2008

I finished my stockings and have to say, I love them. I am not much of a sewing girl but these actually turned out good. I wanted to add jingle bells on the toes but I think they will be to heavy and pull the toe down so they will have to stay as they are.




The kids were shoveling snow the other night and so I grabbed some pictures. Emma decided she needed to keep her dress up on, so notice the mermaid tail beneith her coat.
Our pretty lights.


We had a little Christmas party with my family to exchange gifts. It was so fun to be all together.


Cute little Levi
Ry's hulk gloves. Thank you sooo much Aunti Megan.






Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

My favorite picture is the one with Uncle Layton there at the bottom! He's such a ham!!!

paulak said...

Those stockings look so cute. You did a great job. Don't you just love this snow. Its makes our move back here so much easier, to finally see Twin have a couple white Christmases in a row. Merry Christmas!

TyLeen said...

Love love love your stockings. You did a great job. I only wish I had seen them before I did mine this year. Oh well, I am sure I will be in the mood for something different next year and will copy your fabulous stockings! I also love your stocking hanger...I was planning on making some this year but it will have to wait till next year. I have decided that I am going to start making all the things I want for next year in February! I thought I would give myself January to recover from the holiday and then get busy with all the fun crafts that are still fresh in my head so I will be ready for next year...with no stress!

Jana Dille said...

Very cute! Now I know where to go if I ever need any new stockings made! Merry Christmas.

purebloke said...

I love the stockings! Now you need to show me how to make them :) I so want to do it now.
Thanks for putting up pics of your family. I haven't seen Meg or your Dad in forever! Miss you!

Closed for Business said...

We missed you guys! I can't make seviche anymore without thinking of you Heidi. So I ate a couple of scoops in your honor!

We have a very white Christmas here ourselves.

Your stockings are great. All great seamstresses have to start somewhere. I remember my first project was two sides of fabric sewn together on the sides and a bit of ribbon run through a pocket at the top and tadaa it was a nightgown (pretty lame, but it was a beginning).

Give Luke and the kids a hug from us. Emma and Riley are getting so big.

Sara said...

Hey Heidi, I love the picture of your family on the bottom. Your dad is looking so grrrreat!