Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas time is here

I thought I would post some of our Chritmas decor. This little Nativity scene I got out of the Friend and we made it for FHE and talked about the real Christmas story. The kids had a ball. Then we made paper snowflakes and hung them from the ceiling.


Here is our pretty tree. The kids helped decorate so alot of the ornaments are at their eye level and Emma always stuck them in the same spot so there are clusters but I loved it so I didn't change it. And here is my mantle. My mom and I made those cute snowmen and then I just made that stocking board. Now all I have to do is make the stockings!
My wonderful Nativity set. I love this Set and have wanted it for years and I got a few pieces at a time and now it is complete. Except for one more set of stars.
My wreath I made at Enrichment in WA and my christmas list board.
oh and Emma of course needed to take a picture too. I decided to post it to show how crazy long my hair is getting. I'm at that point where I don't know if I keep letting it get longer or chop it. What to do?
Here is an update on the ankel. These pictues were taken Sat. 3 days after the injury took place.
oooh so pretty
even worse
nice kancle right?

8 comments:

TyLeen said...

Yuck! Those pictures are too much! I love those snowmen on your mantel! As soon as I saw the picture I first thought "I am going to have to get her to send me a pattern!" So cute! You guys look like you are ready for Christmas!

Lynette said...

Love your Christmas decorations! Everything is soo cute! I think I may copy cat your stocking sign and your all I want for Christmas sign! Very cute!!!

And ouch!!! Your ankle looks horrible and it looks like it hurts sooo much!!! Hope it gets better soon!!!

Sara said...

Very nice Kankle, YOUCH! I hope your feeling good enough to kiss Santa under the mistletoe on Christmas eve;o)! I love your long hair. I know just what you mean. Mine is long now too and I want to cut it but I know that as soon as I do I'll regret it...argh!!! What to do, what to do...

Jana Dille said...

Ankle sprains are the worst. This will be a fun story to tell when every year on Riley's birthday!:) Very cute signs, they look awesome. I noticed 5 hooks on the stocking sign, anything you need to tell us??

Cilka said...

Your decorations are so cute! Scott got me a Cricut for Christmas, so now I can make cute things like that too. Your ankle looks horrible! Hopefully it's all better soon. Luv ya!

Jaylynn said...

Cute decorations! Love the cute boards that you have made! So fun, I was wondering how you got that stocking board to hang on your mantle? Also, hope your ankle is feeling better, I broke my tailbone at that place too a couple weeks ago, dangerous (i commented about it below)! Hope you heal quickly!

Thomas and Mandi said...

My heavens Heidi- your ankle looks horrible! Poor thing! Anyways... your house looks all ready for Christmas. It would be way fun if you came down to see the lights! We'll have to get together for sure if you end up coming down! Let me know!

Lisa said...

Cute decorations! I love the Christmas list board! Yeah, sorry, but totally nice kankle.