Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Black Friday

I survived another year of shopping! After waking up at 3:30am to be to Walmart by 4am we found the things we wanted and WAITED and WAITED. So I almost got trampled but got what I needed. Some lady got her purse stolen right off her shoulder during all the commotion. Crazy. Then it was off to Target where the one thing I wanted (dual DVD players for the car) was already gone. But by some amazing coincidence my sister saw a guy working there who had 2 that he was putting away. She snagged them both. 2 portable DVD players w/ straps to go on the back of the head rests. For $88. I was more excited then the kids for that one. Now there will be no more fighting over who gets to hold the DVD player. They each have their own screen now. Of course Emma likes to make Riley mad by looking at his screen even though she has one right in front of her face but they have to have something to argue about right? All in All it was a successful Thanksgiving and Black Friday.



Reguarly $179.99 I got it for $88!!!!

2 comments:

TyLeen said...

I just love black Friday! We got some pretty smashing deals too...if I don't say so myself!

Anonymous said...

Aww...cute kids there...I loved the simplicity of your blog!Happy New Year!