Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting caught up.

Watching Luke play flag football. Eating sour Poprocks!

GO Luke, rebound that basketball ... uh is that the wrong cheer? Ü
We went fishing the other day and I caught 2 fish with my new pink fishing pole that Luke bought me. I caught the only fish that day. Oh and in case you can't tell by my adorable outfit, it was freezing. Stinkin wind. It was moving while I was holding it. Yes, I screamed. eeeeewww!
Riley needed a turn holding my fish.

For Emma's birthday we went to my sister's house in Fruitland and went horseback riding. The kids loved it. Can't you just see Riley mutten busting someday?
Emma & Kiersten

Auntie Heidi & Shannon
The teddy bear cake we made died so we improvised and made cake and ice cream buffets.
Make a wish
Opening presents



The new addition to our family. This little kitten came from a lady at work who was giving away kittens for free and they were already potty trained, a huge plus. So of course for a girl I had to name her Bella. Welcome to our family!

The kids are learning to be SOFT. My new craft project. My friend Kim's mom makes these cute pupkins so I copied her and made these big ones to go by my front door. They are so easy and fun.
2x6 $2.5o, Paint $.76, Rafia $2, Wire $2 = two cute pumpkins

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Loved the pictures, loved getting caught up with you! Can't believe our "little" girls are 3! I cannot wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Lynette said...

Cute pics!!! I LOVE the new kitty and the pumpkins! I think I need to make me some....pumpkins that is! We already have too many kitties....you see our mama kitty knows the recipe all to well! ARGH!!!

paulak said...

Great catch up post. Congrats on catching the fish. Sorry Carl had to bum out on Luke. Happy Birthday Emma. Bella, welcome...she is a cute little kitty. Love the pumpkins, gonna have to make some.

TyLeen said...

I love the BIG pumpkins. I made some small ones but I am going to have to copy and make some BIG ones. CUTE CUTE CUTE! Share all your cute craft ideas!

Thomas and Mandi said...

How fun--- looks like you guys have been busy! Your kids are so cute- and getting so big! Where does the time go?! We need to start planning our next girls trip! :)

Sara said...

Hey Heidi, I love all the pics. Your pumpkins are super cute. I might just have to "borrow" that idea. That Happy Birthday sign in Soda is for Sam's little sister. She works at the A&W that is connected to the gas station there. I'm glad you mentioned it because I need to remind Sam to call her...I wish I did have the key to the fountain of youth but so far I've come up just a bit short (like 10 years short)!

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

Ok- I know this is really late but I REALLY want a pattern for these pumpkins. They are so cute! Do you have one? Email me or something and let me know! Thanks chicka! dicksonfam@netzero.net
love ya