Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Girls Weekend

My 2 best friends from highschool and I went to Park City to go shopping and catch up on years gone by. We had so much fun. We laughed till our sides hurt watching our video from our senior party. It is so good to have friends that you can always be yourself around. I love these girls and had so much fun. Love you Cilka and Mandi!!



Luke kept Riley and I took Emma. Luke and Riley and my Grandpa went fishing on Saturday and then on Monday my dad came down and fished with the boys. They had fun too.

6 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

Luv ya Heidi! It really was so much fun! We need to do it again soon! Good times, good times! You know it!

TyLeen said...

I love weekends like that. I am headed to Utah in a couple weeks to visit my college friend that just had a baby. I can't wait...hope we have as much fun as you guys had. I want to know where your friends got those bows!

Sara said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm so glad that you were able to do that...even though you didn't come to the tea party! Missed you!

Cilka said...

I want to do this EVERY weekend!!! :) I had so much fun. We need to start planning the next trip!!!!! You guys are such great friends!!!

The Marshall Family said...

ok, so I have a lame request. I love your hair color, will you send me a close up of your hair?

I love seeing pics of your kids, they are so cute and getting so big. I hope to see you soon!

Jaylynn said...

Cute picts of you! It's always so much fun getting back together with old friends, gotta love it. I love your post of Riley's first day of school. He is so cute and so grown up, I can't even imagine that with my own and yet, Aldon will be there next year.