Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lost

Well I am not as big of a slacker as it may appear. My main reason for not posting lately has been that everything I own seems to be disappearing. Actually only 2 things are lost. First I lost my cell phone which Luke was not so thrilled about. But now I cannot find the charger for my camera so I can't get any pictures off of it to post. So here are a few older pictures but at least it is something.




This is Luke and I's primary class. CTR 5. We just go release but we loved it. Aren't they so cute?

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yes your class is cute. I had to laugh about the lost stuff, because I have been known to lose cell phone chargers, etc. Cory just bought me a new cell phone, a little nicer than I needed and if I lose it, I don't think he'd be happy either. I'm a lot more likely to drop it and break it than lose it since I dropped my old phone several times a week. Us women and our phones! :-)