Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yea.... a new post!

First of all.... Happy Halloween!


And Happy Birthday to my Hunny! (Oct. 21st)
Luke and I had a blast coaching Riley's soccer team. We just finished. We only lost 1 game.



Riley loved soccer. He was not affraid to get right in the action.


Quilting in the Tetons. Girls sewing retreat and Momma Trace's Cabin.
Zanners and Me. RICK!!!!
Momma Trace and me. She is trying to teach me to sew. Poor thing.
Now thats a lot of sewing machines
So sexy Zan.

This is what I made. Halloween haunted houses that I turned into a table center piece thingy.


We went up to WA for my GMA's 75th birthday. It was fun seeing all the fam.
It is so gorgeous up there, especially this time of year. This is my sissy and her hubby.
SO GREEN, I do miss all the trees.
The whole clan going for a nature hike.
Here are the crazy cuzzies getting ready for our hike.


This ranch we went to is called Ensign ranch. (owned by the church) and this is where I went to girls camp every year growing up.
Riley & Emma with their hiking sticks. And cute Spence too.
Then we went to visit our friends in Tri-Cities. We stayed with Dan & Kim. This is Luke's dream bike that Dan bought and Luke was drooling over.
Dan was nice enough to let Luke ride it. NOT ME though no thank you.

We also visited my dear friend Lisa and her daughters. Camryn and Emma are just 3 weeks apart. And MaKenzie is not quite 1 yet.
Still best friends even after a year apart.
Back at Kim's. Riley and his best bud Dillan. Boy has Riley ever missed this kiddo. He only talks about him all the time.
Too cute.



















11 comments:

TyLeen said...

It was great seeing you, we miss you guys. Glad you were able to stop by. Camp Ensign is beautiful this time of year. I have only been there in the dead of the summer or the frozen over winter!

Sara said...

Heidi, I miss you! When are you going to come over here next! Any chance you want to come over here to go see twilight with a big group of girls from the good old 33rd ward? We'll probably be going on opening night! I love seeing all the pictures especially the ones at Ensign Ranch. My mom said that your Grandma had the time of her life at that birthday bash. I'm so glad that you were all able to get together.

Cilka said...

Hey! I'm glad you finally posted! I miss Ensign Ranch. We had some fun times there growing up. Oh girls camp...crazy! Your kids are cute as always. Congrats on the haunted house guilt table thingy...you are so crafty! I miss you!

Cilka said...

I meant quilt...not guilt.

Lisa said...

Finally a post! :) It was great to see you and Emma. We sure miss you. Can't believe you moved a year ago now!

paulak said...

Looks like you had a great time up in WA. Your quilt turned out so cute....love it. Last night was a blast, thanks for coming.

BreAnn Clark said...

Your family is so cute! It was fun to see you last night.

Carolyn said...

Your quilt turned out quite nice. Good job! Cute pics of the kids!

The Dille Family said...

I am amazed at all those sewing machines! You are lucky to have Trace teach you. She is amazing! Looks like you guys are having fun.

joey said...

You have been busy, I love the quilt!

hatch said...

So sorry your picture of Luke has my messy garage in the background. It was fun to see you guys!