Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

Murder Mystery Party.

My friend Paula invited us to be part of a Murder Mystery dinner party. It was so fun. If you have never done one you should. Luke was a boxer and I was a Doctor of anthropology. It was so funny to see all the costumes.



Paula & Carl our hosts.


Angie & Nick (Paula's Cousin and his wife)

BreAnn & Stillman (friends)



Halloween day while Riley was at school I asked Emma if she wanted to wear a costume and she said yes and ran to her room and came out in this little number....


After some help from me this is what she wore around all day.

This is the kids in their costumes getting ready to go trick or treating.



Trick or treating with Kaylee and Tristan

We got candy!!!



Here is Riley singing a Halloween song he learned in his Kidergarden class. I forgot my camera the night they performed it so here it is anyway.



My most recent craft project. This one came out of nowhere. I had forgotten that I ordered this vinyl back in May. I was looking for a board to put it on and remebered I had this window. Then with an idea from a friend (thanks Tyleen) I put star hooks on it and we now hang her dress ups on it. I was actually very proud of myself for coming up with this one. Who knew I could be creative too. Usually I just copy everyone else!




4 comments:

Lisa said...

So, did you not come to Tri-CIties? How come? I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you. You all look great in your costumes.

Cilka said...

You guys all look so cute in your costumes. That dinner party sounds SO fun! I love Emma's choice of clothing...or lack there of! I will come up there soon...I promise! Miss you!

BreAnn Clark said...

love the bedroom! and having kids make halloween so much fun again. Your kids are so cute in their costumes

Jana Dille said...

Very cute and fun. Breann didn't want to say it, but her husbands name is stillman! Looks like you had fun.