Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break

I decide to go spend spring break in Nampa with my mom. We had a fun week. My brother and his wife had just had a baby so I got to see him and we got to go to my neice Kiersten's birthday. Plus I got to go to a way fun concert at what used to be the Big Easy in Boise but is now lamely called the Knitting Factory. Lamo. But the concert rocked. My sister in law Zan is friends with this girl Krystal and she is lead singer in a band called Good Mourning. (nope I didn't spell that wrong) So that was SO fun. And that was my week. It was not near long enough but at least summer vacation is not to far off. I am hoping to make a trip up to Pasco to visit all my dear friends. I miss you all.

Lukee and me before I left. I love it when he misses me.

There he is. Baby Marshall. How stinkin cute is he?

oh I totally have the baby bug.
He has lots of hair and beautiful dark skin. Too cute.

Here is big brother Levi. (showing us his teeth, that is how we get him to smile.)

My mom (Nana) and her grandbabies.
Of course Riley had to have a turn holding Marshall. He loves babies.

Levi actually giving me snuggles at Kiersten's party. We went to see some sheep & Llamas.

The birthday girl and her new 4 wheeler.

Slumber party with cousin Levi.

After the concert all the girls went to Shari's. We were there for like 2 hours laughing to death.
Shari, Me, Krystal the rock star, Zan & Erin. (Like my twilight shirt? )

Here is Angela & I going to get my copy of the Twilight movie at Midnight. The girl in the back had my same shirt. Good thing I didn't wear mine too.

5 comments:

Jaylynn said...

FUn trip! You look so cute in all your pictures, you should be a model! Oh and I've never seen your hair wavy, like in the first pic, so cute, how do you get it to curl like that?

Carolyn said...

Looks like you had fun! I need to get up that way and visit everyone. It would be fun if you guys visited like you mentioned. It's been a long time!! Baby Marshall is cute! I'll have to check him out on Curtis's blog.

Sara said...

Hey Heidi, it was so great to see you while you were here! Oh, and also, is the girl that was the lead singer named Krystal Macias? She looks familiar to me and if that's her name then she used to be in good old 33rd ward!

Closed for Business said...

Hi girl! Your hair looks so cute.

I just got back from a trip to Vermont and New Hampshire for my lil sis's 50th bday surprise. She was surprised.

I hear Mitchie Boy is coming to stay with yunz tonight. Lucky kid!

Big hugs all around. Miss you all.

paulak said...

Fun stuff. Glad you had a good time. I know, im lame, I have seen you since, but just now getting on your blog.