Friday, March 13, 2009

Update

Life has unfortunatley gone back to normal since our trip. Emma constantley says "I wanna go back to the ship". All I can say is "me too!" So we have been pretty much doing the same routine around here. Spring break is next week so the kids and I are going to Nampa to visit my parents and friends up there. Luke has been doing alot of ice fishing. The other night he and his friend Carl brought home 90 fish. No that is not a typeo I did say 9-0. Crazy. They were just little fish called perch but they are so yummy. After we got back I was lucky enough to throw a baby shower for my friend Paula who just adopted her second child. A litte boy named Zander so there are some pictures of that. I made my first diaper cake and am adicted to who ever is having a baby let me know so I can make one for you too. Ü
So that's about it for us. Nothing to crazy to report. I will be interviewing on monday for a Phlebotomy possition at the hospital so keep your fingers crossed.
The mighty fisher men.


That is a ton of fish. Guess how my house smelled after wards?

Paula & Kya

The table. Paula's cousin Angie also hosted. We make a good team.

The cake!
Baby Zander & his big sis. This is not from the shower but it is around the same time.

2 comments:

paulak said...

Great post. Thanks again for the shower...you rock. See you soon, have fun in Nampa.

Dawn said...

I just had a baby. Where's my diaper cake? That's so cute. (o: