Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year's Eve

We went up to Nampa to spend New Year's Eve with our good friends Holli & Ryan. We had a blast. They had this new Wii game called outdoor adventure and we (the adults) actually stayed up until 2am playing it. I was so sore the next day and so of course Luke went right out and bought it. I am all about games that make you exercise! We toasted in the new year with virgin pina colada's shown by the adorably pregnant Holli. We love you guys, we had so much fun.


2 comments:

Cilka said...

The Wii is so fun, and it is great exercise! We are driving up to Oregon in March, and we plan to come through Idaho. We want to stop at your place. I will call you to tell you more details. I can't wait to see you!!!

The Coe's said...

Heidi,
So I am a big dork and now just realized I have comments on my page! Still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing!
Thanks for the comment!!!!