Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas '08

This is a little late but here it is. We had a great Christmas. We enjoyed watching out kids' excitement. Christmas is so much more exciting when you have kids. Watching their faces light up when they see there presents.

Christmas Eve PJs.

Christmas cookies for Santa. And a carrot for the reindeer.



Our beautiful tree.

Here we come.

Riley's favorite present.

Emma's leapster, one of my black friday buys.

Transformers of course.

Emma's Back pack w/ sleeping bag.

My beautifully wrapped present from Lukee.

Luke's new sunglasses.

My new "toy"a scroll saw.
Emma's dance outfit. What a cheeser!


I am always sad to have the Holidays end but this new year brings new adventures. I hope your holiday's were as wonderful as ours.

6 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! My sister-in-law got a leapster on black Friday also for her little boy--- and Jackson has loved playing with it. I think I might take back one of his gifts and get him one. It really is hours of entertainment for that boy. I'm all about that! :)

Jana Dille said...

We need to get together! Looks like you had a Merry Christmas:) Tell Luke he looks better than Tom Cruise in those glasses:)! I don't know if you're interested, but I'm getting ready to start teaching piano lessons. Let me know if you're interested for your kids. I already have 5 and I think the most I want is 8 or so. I don't know if you have a key board or not, but I'm actually selling mine. Just a thought!

hatch said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!!
We miss you guys!

paulak said...

Kya got the same backpack and sleeping bag for Christmas....too funny. Looks like a great Christmas.

Andrea said...

Hey there, I'm glad you found me! Your kids are so cute and so big...looks like you guys are enjoying life in Idaho. Talk to you later.
~Andrea

Eva said...

Your family is beautiful! Yeah for you!!Hope you have a wonderfully happy and prosperous New Year! Come check out Davin's newest son on my blog.
Eva Garlick