Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring?

Just when we thought it was spring! We woke up this morning to about 2" of snow on the grownd. 3 days ago it was 56 degrees and now we have snow. Crazy Idaho weather. I don't know if I will ever get used to it. Not much new has been going on for us. I finished my CNA class and am just waiting to take my tests. Work is still going awesome for Luke and Riley is still loving preschool. Emma on the other hand is not loving potty training. She will go if I take her but she will not tell me when she needs to go. And usually when I ask her she says " I did already mom". Who can argue with that? We will just keep trying. "Spring" break is this week and it doesn't look like we will be doing much outside. Oh well at least we can sleep in!!!

3 comments:

hatch said...

Snow! You do have to love that Idaho weather. I love it the most when I do not live there. I remember it snowing a ton there one year when I was visiting my grandma in April. It was so fun! I cannot believe how big Emma is getting. Enjoy your spring break.

Lisa said...

So proud of you for finishing your class! I'm glad to hear your Emma potty training story- Camryn is exactly the same! Frustrating...

TyLeen said...

Keep up the potty training...it is worth it in the end! You are much further on that then we are...Talen thinks it is fun to sit but that is all he does...SIT! Good luck!