Sunday, March 2, 2008

Some Emma Pictures

I am totally in love with the big flowers girls are putting in their daughters hair now. So here is my attempt to follow the trend. Isn't she adorable?!?!
Going to church. What a doll!!
This morning (sunday) Emma came into my bathroom while I was getting ready for church and said "I'm ready for church mom" I turned to see this lovely ensombel. The boots and the elephant hat make a nice addition to the pullup and spagettio stained face. (thanks dad for feeding her spagettios for breakfast!) What would we do without a little laughter to brighten our lives.

5 comments:

John and Jamie said...

Love the outfit emma! Both of them. That funny about the spagettios John would have done the same thing.

Jamie

Jana Dille said...

it's fun to see you posting more! Love the flower of course. Seriously call me and come over and we'll make some more!

Nancie said...

I love the flower. such a big girl now.

Lisa said...

I can't believe how old Emma looks! She is growing up without us-- and so so much hair!

Sara said...

It was so great to spend time with you guys over the weekend call us again next time you come...Rock Band Rocks!!!