Thursday, July 7, 2011

Race For the Cure

So I know most of you have seen these pictures on FB but I'm just catching up my blog for my own record. These are pictures from Race for the Cure. We do it every year to celebrate my Mom surviving breast cancer. This was our 5th year!!
On our way to the Race.
Our little Pirates aaaaaarrrrrr.
Miss Emma giving us her best pirate face.
Mom the "Survivor" and Daddy.
My cute family.

Mom and her girls.
All the kids + Levi.

The kids were getting tired toward he end.

Luckily there were lots of shoulders to go around.
Mom received her 5th medal for completing the race. We're so proud of you Mommy.
And here is a random guy in a crab suit. The girls wanted a picture with him.

2 comments:

paulak said...

That's an awesome post. I wanna do it sometime. That would be fun.

~ Heidi ~ said...

We have the same First name & Last name :)
Found your blogg on google.no :)