Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another post already?

I know I can hardly believe it myself! But I could not wait a minute to post my latest and greatest. I have been up late working on this new project. I found an antique ironing board at a yard sale today and paid just $2 and look what happened.....


A plain old ironing board? maybe......



Not any more... look how fun!


I saw a similar idea on a home make over show but I made it my own. Since the ironing board is metal it works as a magnet board.



The cans on the bottom were totally my idea, I didn't even know I had good ideas in my head!





Since it is in my Craft/sewing room I thought it would be perfect for holding all my "stuff". Of course I had to throw on some pictures of my cutie patudie kids and my sexy hubby!





Also yesterday Janae, Levi & Marshall came over and so the kids went swimming. They had a blast.




Such good friends!






2 comments:

paulak said...

That is so cute....I love it. You are so creative. I may have to copy somehow...that is just so cute.

Jaylynn said...

What a cool project, it turned out great! Also i've been hearing tons about these washer necklaces but hadn't figured out what it looked like, my sis in law was doing one for her Super Sat project. How o you make em? Is it a washer, then paper, then epoxy? or what is the clear shiny stuff? Very cool though!