Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New moon sneak peak!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, to my wonderful sister who called me at 10:30pm to make me watch this. Now I of course have to share it with all of you. I am SO in love with Edward and I cannot wait for November for New Moon to come out. It is silly because I know what happens and yet I am still dying to see it! Hope you enjoy this as much as I do. oooh la la! Looks like Taylor (Jacob Black) isn't the only one who's been working out!

http://geektyrant.com/2009/05/7033/ (I couldn't load the video so just click the link)

P.S. if you haven't seen the trailer for the movie yet.... watch it!

2 comments:

hatch said...

You are so funny! I am excited for November too.

Thomas and Mandi said...

You crack me up! Seriously... let's do plan for the end of August for our girls trip. Where should we go? What weekend in August works good for you. I think my August is pretty open- but the middle to end of August would be better. FUN TIMES!!!