Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Amazing trip



Well I am back from a week long trip with our good friends Holli & Ryan. We went to to Arizona and hiked 10 miles down into the Grand Canyon and camped at Havasu Falls. It was amazingly beautiful. The hike down was killer but we made it. We packed in our supplies but decided to have pack mules carry them back for the hike up (a good choice because the hike up was way hard). Then we went to Las Vegas for 2 nights and had a ball soaking up the sun and shopping! I tried to load all my pictures on a slide show but there were so many it said it would take like 70 hours to load them all so I am choosing a few of my favorites to share with you. As soon as we got home we picked up our kids and went strait to Boise for the Race for the Cure to support my mom in her second year of being cancer free! GO MOM! That was a wonderful experience and then we were right there for Mother's Day. I have to say I am very blessed. I have an amazing mother and a wonderful mother-in-law and I am even lucky enough the have and great adopted mom as well, love ya Tami! So happy belated Mother's day to all my wonderful moms. I love you all.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! You decided to hike out, huh? You guys are brave! Sounds like you still enjoyed Vegas so you must have made it out alive and still feeling your legs. :)

Lisa said...

Sounds like a great trip! Any trip with no kids is great, right? I must admit I am jealous. Glad you had fun.

John and Jamie said...

Look like a lot of fun. Very pretty pictures. I love the last one of everyone.

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Glad yunz had a good time. Luckyyyyyy!

Jaylynn said...

Wow, sounds like you had a great time! And even better without kids, like a second honeymoon! Oh, sorry you missed the vinyl party, but if you are interested in any of it, it's still going until Tues, I had a lot check-out catalogs to look at for the week, so I could bring you over a catalog, I've got one left, if you are interested ~ call me 308-5001, thanks

TyLeen said...

You guys are always taking fun little trips like that. Congrats on making the "hill". I have done that before, it is so rewarding once you reach the top! Glad you had fun anyway.

Closed for Business said...

Next road trip, come North! I will make some ceviche just for you Heidi!