Thursday, January 24, 2008

School Girl

On Monday jan. 14th I started my CNA course. I am taking it so I can get my Phlebotomy license. Which for those of you who don't know what that is, it is the person who draws your blood. I am so excited to do this. My sister-in-law Zan does it and she loves it. I just wanted to have something to fall back on should anything ever happen to my Lukee Pooh. (Heaven forbid). So now I am a college girl as Luke calls me. I am loving my class and got 100% on my first test. I am studying my booty off. But I know it will all pay off in the end. Plus I get to wear comfy scrubs to class everyday, gotta love that!

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Way to go on school. That is so awesome! I love looking at your blog to. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. They are so cute. We may have to drop in and visit sometime on our way to Boise. That would be fun!

Sara said...

Heidi, Woohoo for school! I know, woohoo is probably a lame word but still I'm so excited for you and am glad that you are enjoying it. Miss you tons!

Thomas and Mandi said...

Heidi-
Your kids are so dang cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!!! Sorry I haven't called you back from like a month ago when you called. It's been a crazy month with the new little babe and everything. I need your phone number and address!

paulak said...

Have fun, I love drawing blood. I wish I did it more. hee hee. Scrubs are great until that is all you wear. But enjoy them, they are comfy. Good Luck!

Lynette said...

Wow!!! Good for you Heidi!!!! You will do great in that program!

Your kids are soo big!!! Sheesh...were did the time go!!!

Good to catch up neighbor!!!

Melissa said...

You will do great, Heidi~good for you for taking this on. I have come to appreciate good phlebotomists, and I know you'll be one. You all look great~thanks for all of your sweet words on the blog~I really appreciate it.